This week I didn’t host any webinars as I spent four days working on developing new materials about search strategies including developing a new search challenge for students. I also took a day off this week to go to the ocean with my family. We went looking for puffins and found hundreds of them! Unfortunately, I forgot to take my good camera with me so I don’t have any good pictures. Oh well, that’s a good excuse to go looking for puffins again later this summer. If you’d like to learn more about puffins in Maine, visit the Audubon Society’s Project Puffin website.These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Collect Chat - Turn a Google Form Into a Chatbot
2. Getting Started With Google Forms - The Basics and More
3. See the Elements Present in Common Products - The Periodic Table in Pictures and Words
4. Three Places to Find Fun and Interesting Math Problems
5. Add PhET Simulations to Your PowerPoint Slides
6. Challenge - Introduce Students to Academic Search Engines and Databases
7. GitMind - A Collaborative Mind Mapping and Outlining Tool
On-demand Professional Development
On the Road Again!
Other Places to Follow Me:
Chat, Search, and Puffins - The Week in Review published first on https://youreduio.tumblr.com/
via Tumblr Chat, Search, and Puffins - The Week in Review
I'm a freelance journalist and creative writer who immensely enjoys writing and researching into any topic. I offer high quality content writing services. I've participated in a number of projects, and have experience writing for different platforms.